Televisions are among the best ways to enjoy entertainment at home. We can see movies, watch sports, news, and music videos using TVs. Several companies are renowned for manufacturing high-quality TVs all over the world. One such company is Hisense, a company with a reputation for manufacturing affordable but reliable TVs.
This company manufactures TVs in a wide range of sizes including 43 inches. How much is a Hisense 43-inch TV in Nigeria currently? This post will answer this question and provide other important details about these TVs. Grab a seat and let’s get started.
Hisense 43-inch TV Prices in Nigeria
One TV brand that has grown its popularity exponentially all over the world is Hisense. This brand is renowned for its affordable TVs that are durable and very reliable. A Hisense TV can keep working for between seven and eight years if you follow the right TV maintenance procedures.
You should always check out the prices of TVs on the market before you step out to purchase one. The reason for this is that you need information on the prices of the brand you prefer and those of other brands. With this information, you can make intelligent comparisons so that you can choose which product best suits your purposes.
We understand that running market surveys is pretty difficult. This is why we have surveyed markets on your behalf to find out the prices of Hisense 43-inch TVs in Nigeria. Check the list below to see our findings:
- Hisense 43 Inch Full HD LED TV + 1 Year Warranty 2021 Model: ₦153,999 – ₦170,000
- Hisense 43 Inch Full HD LED TV + Free Wall Bracket + 1 Year Warranty: ₦167,489 – ₦250,000
- Hisense 43 Inch Full HD LED TV + Free Wall Bracket + 1 Year Warranty 2021 Model: ₦150,000 – ₦155,000
- Hisense 43 Inch Full HD LED TV + Free Wall Bracket: ₦148,000 – ₦189,900
- Hisense 43 Inch Full HD LED TV 2021 Model: ₦160,000 – ₦170,000
- Hisense 43” Smart Full HD LED TV + Netflix & Youtube APP 12 Months Warranty: ₦168,000 – ₦195,000
- Hisense 43” Smart Full HD TV + Netflix 12 Months Warranty: ₦167,500 – ₦185,000
- Hisense 43″ FULL HD LED TV With Free Wall Bracket: ₦146,000 – ₦168,000
- Hisense 43″ Inch Smart Full HD LED TV With 1 Year Warranty: ₦174,899 – ₦180,000
- Hisense 43″‘FULL HD LED TV WALL BRACKET: ₦141,999 – ₦170,000
- Hisense 43-Inch Hisense Smart LED TV + Netflix +YouTube 2021 Model: ₦175,000 – ₦220,000
- Hisense 43-Inch Hisense Smart LED TV + Netflix +YouTube: ₦169,999 – ₦190,000
PRICES LAST UPDATED: OCTOBER 14, 2022.
Kindly note that the prices of TVs fluctuate a lot. This is due to several factors such as changes in company policies, customs tariffs, and government policies. We will continue to check the market for the latest prices and will update this post once we notice any changes. You should also note that your location and the vendor you choose to patronize will determine if there will be slight price variations or not.
TV Maintenance Tips
Buying a TV set is great, but if you are going to enjoy durability, you need to follow specific TV maintenance procedures. Properly maintaining your TV extends its lifespan and ensures that it works perfectly. Here are some TV maintenance tips you should consider:
Switch off the TV regularly
TVs usually have a lifecycle of about sixty-five thousand hours. Many people leave their TVs on while doing other things or sleeping. When you do this, you are using up the lifespan of your TV without enjoying its benefits. In the end, the TV packs up earlier than it should and you begin to complain about its durability. Switch off your TV when it is not in use to extend its lifespan.
Use a surge protector or voltage regulator
One way to protect your TV is to be wary of voltage spikes. Such occurrences can destroy the TV or make it develop faults. Plug your TV into a surge protector or voltage regulator to protect it from voltage spikes.
Purchase good products for cleaning your TV. When dust accumulates on the screen, it affects visibility. Note that you should not clean your TV’s screen with water. Your best bet is anti-static electricity cleansers as they are safer and more effective.