How do you pronounce the name Diane?
How is Diane pronounced in the seven deadly sins?
- Meliodas – メリオダス: Meriodasu – so pretty much Meliodahs.
- Diane – ディアンヌ: Diannu – so pretty much Die-ann.
- Guila – ギーラ: Gīra – so pretty much Geela.
- Gowther – ゴウセル: Gouseru – so pretty much Gowther.
How do you say Dianne in French?
What does the name Dianne mean?
The name Dianne is a girl’s name meaning “divine”.
How do you pronounce Diana in Spanish?
- SpanishDict Phonetic Alphabet (SPA) dyah. – nah.
- International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) dja. – na.
- Spanish Alphabet (ABC) dia. – na.
Is Diana a Mexican name?
They are the names of the Roman goddess Diana, the goddess of the hunt, forests, and childbirth. The French form of the name is Diane. Diana ranks among the 100 most popular names for baby girls born in Hungary, Spain, and Ukraine, where it was among the top 10 most popular names for baby girls born in 2008.
What is the Spanish name for Diane?
|• Diana||→ DayannaDeanaDeannaDianaDeanneDianneDiannaDiane||↔ Diana|
How do you say Dayana in Spanish?
- SpanishDict Phonetic Alphabet (SPA) dah. – yah. – nah.
- International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) da. – ʝa. – na.
- Spanish Alphabet (ABC) Da. – ya. – na.
How do you say Dayana in Chinese?
- Name : Dayana.
- Chinese characters : 达娅娜
- Pinyin : Dá yà nà