Lesley Van Arsdall is an American television personality. She is the news reporter, host, and sports anchor for CBS. From her career as a host, she builds herself a strong image in her work and has earned lots of respect and appreciation.
She is a multi-talented woman who is working in this field for more than a decade. If you’re interested in knowing more about her then below are her life facts.
|Name||Lesley Van Arsdall|
|Profession||TV Host, News reporter, Sports Anchor|
|Education||University of Pennsylvania|
Hanging 10 at 11pm on @CBSPhilly – it’s a virtual surfing lesson from Maui with a world champion. Spoiler alert: I’m not in Maui & I’m not very good! pic.twitter.com/O0bmwG6kXW
— Lesley Van Arsdall (@LesleyCBS3) May 14, 2020
Interesting Facts about Lesley Van Arsdall
- Lesley is 46 years old as of 2020. She was born in the year 1974. But we have no details about the day and month of her birth.
- She is one of the successful television host, sports anchor and news reporter.
- Born and raised in Villanova, Pennsylvania she holds American nationality but her ethnicity is not known.
- The information about her parents is not available but we do know that she was raised by her mother. And her mother was also a big sports fan.
- During her young age, she was very much into figure skating and also into field hockey.
- Lesley attended the University of Pennsylvania and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications.
- She started pursuing her career working for the WBUX Radio station and broadcaster. Later she moved to New York and started working as a sports anchor. And as of now, she is a well-known sports anchor working for CBS3.
- Talking about her marital status, she is married to her husband Mike Joson. The couple tied the knot in the year 2009. And they have two children together.
- The statistics of her body measurements are not available. Being a television personality, she always seems very attractive and well maintained.
- She updates about her work on her twitter page. So, to know about her more you can follow on her Twitter account.