Salma El-Wardany is a journalist. In addition to that, she is also a writer.
Quick Facts: Salma El Wardany
Salma is also known as a speaker and in fact, is an influencer. She is also known for working as a presenter on BBC. She is a very influential person and a poet.
Salma also writes blogs about her experience as a woman and womanhood and ideas of gender identities.
My second TEDx talk (? what an honour to be able to say that) is now live. Thank you to @TEDxEuston for inviting me.
This one is for all the mixed race kids. The diaspora kids. The ‘I’m not sure where I’m from’ kids.https://t.co/m0FVIasU9B
— Salma El-Wardany (@writtenbysalma) September 1, 2019
10 Facts – Salma El Wardany
- Salma El Wardany’s age is not available. Nor her birthday is known. She might be in her thirties.
- Salma has quite a curvy body figure with an impressive height. But if we talk about her actual height, it’s unknown yet.
- Wardany is earning quite a lot. But her net worth has not been disclosed yet. She has been living life traveling and in an extravagant way.
- Warandy in fact has shared about her relationship history but not about her partner. Maybe she is currently single but though there is a chance of hiding her relationship.
- Salma is born to an Irish mother and an African father. But she was raised by her Pakistani father after her mother married when she was 6 years old. But the names of her parents are not known. She comes from a Muslim family.
- Salma is a graduate but her studies details and from which university she graduated are not known yet. She holds two degrees.
- Wardany was born in Egypt. She grew up in the north of England. She is half Egyptian and half Irish.
- Salma has also an experience as a business owner. She has worked in corporate companies in London.
- Salma is known for her influential speech as a speaker. She has written and has published her writings in several magazines. She is also known to work as a BBC presenter.
- Wardany has 11.1k followers on Twitter and 54k followers on Instagram.