Maria Caroline Ingraham is the daughter of American talk show host, author, and political commentator Laura Ingraham. Maria was born in 2008 and is currently 15 years old, as of 2023. She often appears on her mother’s show along with her younger brother Michael Dmitri Ingraham. Maria attended a Catholic school until 2019 when she enrolled in an online school. In 2019, Maria served as the flower girl at her mother’s wedding to entrepreneur and businessman James V. Rexroad Jr. She has also appeared with her mother in various charity events including the 2017 Rose Ball at Mar-a-Lago Club and The New York Foundling’s Annual Gala.
Maria Caroline Ingraham Age
How old is Maria Caroline Ingraham? She is not the real daughter of Laura Ingraham as she has been adopted in May 2008. At present, she is around 15 yrs old.
Maria Caroline Ingraham, the eldest of Laura Ingraham’s three adopted children and the only daughter, was raised alongside her two brothers.
Maria Caroline Ingraham Profile
|Maria Caroline Ingraham||Wiki/Bio|
|Real Name||Maria Caroline Ingraham|
|Nick Name||Maria Caroline|
|Famous As||Daughter of radio host of the Fox
News Laura Ingraham
|Height||approx 4 ft 3 in|
|Weight||approx 49 Kg (119 lbs)|
|Bra Cup Size||NA|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Maria Caroline Ingraham Mother
Who is the mother of Maria Caroline Ingraham? Laura Ingraham is the mother of this little girl. In addition, Laura is the granddaughter of James Frederick Ingraham III and Anne Caroline Laura Ingraham. Other than all this, Laura is a single parent of three children, a girl from Guatemala adopted in 2008; a boy from Russia adopted in 2009; and a boy adopted in 2011.
Facts about Maria Caroline Ingraham
- Maria Caroline Ingraham is the daughter of Laura Ingraham.
- Maria Caroline Ingraham is not the biological daughter of Laura.
- She was born and raised up in Guatemala, United State.
- She is not active on social media platforms.
- She is very close to her mother and other siblings.
- Pink is her favorite color.
- She loves spending time with her family members.
- Her hobbies includes reading novels and writing.
- In April 2005, her mother announced that she had undergone treatment for breast cancer.
- Ingraham is a supporter of Israel, which she called “one of our closest allies”. She criticized Ilhan Omar’s comments about Israel.